TeamHealth Retrospective Assessment
- Team’s understanding of the key areas that affect team health and performance.
- Completion of the 360 TeamHealth Radar assessment.
- Analysis of the results and variances between the responses.
- Review the team’s strengths and celebrate success.
- Review the team’s opportunities.
- Targeted Just In Time coaching on top gaps for the team.
- Team Growth Plan with actionable deliverables for the next quarter.
- Optional: Follow up custom training/coaching on team’s target growth areas.
The real value from this workshop is the open and honest conversations we facilitate to help the team get past any current roadblocks and the development of a clear plan of action for getting their performance and health to the next level.
Repeat this strategic retrospective each quarter and see your team’s performance and health surge to the next level!
How it Works
1We schedule a call to identify your assessment goals and pilot teams.
2We facilitate the TeamHealth Retrospective Assessments on site or virtually (2.5 – 3 hours per team).
3What you get:
- Actionable growth plan for each team
- Multi-Team and organizational growth plan
- Training and/or coaching recommendations
1Select the internal facilitators to be certified
- Schedule a private certification course
- Or attend a public workshop
2Purchase AgilityHealth assessments. *Ask about our no-risk pilot program.
3Optionally, engage us to build a multi-team growth plan and provide training and coaching recommendations.