- April 26, 2017 - April 28, 2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This three-day certification workshop enables participants to build and refine the core skills needed for becoming an effective Agile Coach who can stand-up, stabilize and grow Agile Teams and programs.
This workshop includes an Agile Coach 360 Health Assessment where you will receive feedback from peers, leaders, and those you coach to compare with your own self-assessment of your coaching skills. This feedback will be used for a coach-the-coach workshop where you will build your own growth plan for enhancing your coaching skills.
To enhance your coaching ability, this workshop will help you:
- Gain the core skills and abilities needed to become an effective Agile Coach or Leader who can stand-up, stabilize and grow Agile teams and programs.
- Experience & learn specific techniques to help teams build healthy team behaviors such as gaining trust and respect for each other, showing positive regard, effective team collaboration, holding each other accountable and helping the team gain a stronger sense of motivation and happiness.
- Analyze Program and Product health across multiple teams and develop multi-team growth plans.
- Understand strategies and frameworks for scaling Agile across teams while establishing and supporting Program teams.
- Learn how to apply lean and Agile principles across the entire organizations using the Enterprise Business Agility Transformation Framework (EBA).
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean Product Development practices to improve value delivery to your customers.
- Learn how to demonstrate and calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) of Agile Coaching.
- Complete the Agile Coach AgilityHealth assessment and build your own individual growth plan.
We will also deep dive into AgilityHealth. Additional topics will include:
- Review various TeamHealth radars and practice analyzing team maturity stages, competencies and growth opportunities. You will also learn best practices for developing a coaching backlog and growth plan.
- Becoming comfortable with many of our additional radars including Lean Product Health, Program Health, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Effectively utilize AgilityHealth to measure and improve the health of your teams, programs and organization.
- Create actionable growth items for your teams, programs and organizations in AgilityHealth.
- Learn about and understand how to design and support Growth Teams.
Who Should Attend:
Agile Coaches, experienced ScrumMasters, Agile Managers and other team leaders who want to learn the core skills needed for coaching Agile delivery teams, programs and product development teams utilizing AgilityHealth.
- 2 years Agile experience.
- 2 recommendations concerning your coaching and/or Agile teams experience. You may utilize LinkedIn recommendations.
- Attend the AgilityHealth Facilitator Certification one-day class. If you have not already been through the Facilitator Certification, you can view that schedule here.
Upon Completion of the Certification:
- You will have access to deliver one FREE AgilityHealth TeamHealth assessment and the ability to continue to deliver the assessments with paid subscriptions.
- You will receive valuable course materials, handouts and reference material.
- You will receive an official AgilityHealth Coach (AHC) certificate and may display the logo and abbreviation in your title.