Accelerating SAFe®️ Maturity Across Your Teams, Trains and Portfolios
Start by building a culture of continuous improvement
Using actionable data gathered from your teams, trains and portfolios to build a culture of continuous improvement is the fuel behind a successful SAFe® implementation. So how do you establish a path and then evaluate your progress towards this culture – and ultimately your organization’s business agility – in a manner consistent with SAFe®?
Understanding your current SAFe® maturity is a good foundation, followed by discovering opportunities for growth. After each Planning Increment, analyzing assessment results from your teams and rolling them up to see common opportunities across trains and portfolios allows you to build on those opportunities and trends, and unite your organization around the same goals.
How do you assess teams?
We’ve made it easy for you to get started and establish your path. Through our enhanced partnership, you are now able to evaluate your progress towards business agility in a manner consistent with your SAFe®️ implementation.
We created the SAFe®️ DevOps Assessment with Scaled Agile®️ a few years ago but have recently expanded our SAFe®️ Radar suite to include eight additional assessments.
The list now includes:
- SAFe® Business Agility
- SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management
- SAFe® Agile Product Delivery
- SAFe® Team and Technical Agility
- SAFe® DevOps
- SAFe® Continuous Learning Culture
- SAFe® Lean-Agile Leadership
- SAFe® Organizational Agility
- SAFe® Enterprise Solution Delivery
How do the assessments work with SAFe® 5.0?
We built the new SAFe®️ 5.0 assessments into the AgilityHealth® continuous improvement platform to enable baseline measurement for all your teams and the ability to create actionable growth plans from those results. It’s easy to see your progress over time and continuously focus on the most crucial areas as you expand your transformation. AgilityHealth is built to scale measurement and continuous improvement across your organization, regardless of size, so that you can assess the maturity of your organization with each Planning Increment.
Interested in learning more?
Try our free assessments with your teams by visiting the Scaled Agile Measure and Grow community pages, where lighter versions of the AgilityHealth experience are available. If you like what you see, we’d love to demo the full version of AgilityHealth for you – just schedule time with one of our Solution Team members.
After you complete an assessment, be sure to click to start your free AgilityHealth trial by scheduling a kickoff session. The free 30-day AgilityHealth Trial includes:
- Two assessments to use with your team. Choose from our new SAFe® assessments or the popular TeamHealth® assessment
- Free AgilityHealth Facilitator Certification ($1,195 value)
- Access to all features & capabilities in the AgilityHealth platform
- Register for our upcoming webinar on August 5th at 12 pm PM Central Time: Measure and Improve Your SAFe® Maturity with New AgilityHealth® Assessments. Join Sally Elatta, founder of AgilityHealth® and Inbar Oren, SAFe® Fellow, to discover the new AgilityHealth Scaled Agile Framework Assessments.
- Watch an overview video from SAFe®