Agility Health’s – Agile Coach Certification
Agility Health offers a three-day agile coach certification workshop to prepare participants to facilitate and deliver the TeamHealth Retrospective Assessments and certifies them to be an AgilityHealth Coach who can stand-up, stabilize, and grow one (or many) Agile teams.
Why Get Certified as an Agile Coach?
- One powerful radar that tells the whole story
- Visualize your team’s growth quarter after quarter
- Build actionable growth plans
- Analyze patterns across several teams
- Use a consistent way of measuring TeamHealth
Requirements to earn Your Agile Coach Certification
- 2 years Agile experience
- 2 recommendations concerning your coaching and/or Agile teams experience
- AgilityHealth Facilitator Certification
(If you have not already been through the Facilitator Certification, you can view that schedule HERE:
- Review various TeamHealth radars and analyze team maturity and stage.
- Simulate a 12-week process for standing up a Scrum or Kanban team.
- Analyze TeamHealth radars for teams that are “storming” and develop a coaching backlog and growth plan.
- Analyze Program and Product Health across multiple teams and develop multi-team growth plans.
- Complete the AgileCoach Health assessment and build your own individual growth plan.
Upon Completion of your Agile Coach Certification
- You will receive an official ‘AgilityHealth Coach’ (AHC) Certificate and may display the logo and abbreviation in your title.
- You will have access to deliver one FREE TeamHealth assessment and continue to deliver the assessments with paid subscriptions.
- You will receive valuable course materials, TeamHealth radar and flashcards.
- You’ll be invited to the private AgilityHealth Coach Linkedin Group to collaborate with others in the certified community.
Who Should Attend our Agile Coach Certification?
You should attend our Agile coach certification if you are one of the following: Agile Coaches, Senior Scrum Masters, Managers, & other team leaders who want to learn the core skills needed for coaching Agile delivery teams, programs, and product development teams.
Agile Coaches, Senior Scrum Masters, Managers, & other team leaders who want to learn the core skills needed for coaching Agile delivery teams, programs, and product development teams.
When Is the Next Agile Coach Certification?
We hold our 3 Day Agility Health Coach Certifications several times per year. You can view our schedule HERE.
You can also REQUEST A QUOTE for us to deliver our agile coach certification courses on-site at your company!