We’ve learned from experience that traditional HR departments will need to play a truly strategic and critical role to sustain an Agile transformation, but what will that look like? How can HR enable business agility? How can you educate and engage your HR partners on this journey? How do traditional HR departments move to a modern People Team focused on developing and hiring the talent that fits their organizations’ business agility goals?
Here you’ll find helpful insights, resources and learning opportunities to navigate this new way of working.
Agile Talent & HR Workshop
This workshop is ideal for senior HR or People Team leaders, change agents, coaches, and trainers who are actively transforming their organization. You’ll walk away with the knowledge necessary to embrace new ways of thinking and working, equipping you with people engagement practices that are more humanistic and values-based.
Upon completion you’ll receive the IC-AHR Certification from ICAgile. View Certification Learning Outcomes
- Introduction to Agile Talent
- Talent Acquisition
- Organization Design, Roles & Career Paths
- Enabling Effective Performance
- Learning & Development
- Agile Mindset of HR
Agile Talent & HR Radar Assessment
Visualize the full picture of the journey to an Agile HR by taking this brief assessment. See how you stack up against others to measure the health of your HR strategy and tactics to Agile and the new ways of working. This radar looks at the following key dimensions: Organization Design, Talent Acquisition, Enabling Effective Performance, Learning & Development, and Agile HR Mindset.
WEBINAR | Preparing Organizations for the Future of Work
Agile Talent & HR Webinar
In today’s market, ensuring your organization is at the cutting edge is of the utmost importance to stay competitive. In this webinar, Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Bryan Tew discusses:
- Outlining the key differences between traditional HR and modern People Team
- How to recruit, hire and onboard Agile Talent and Agile Leaders to support Business Agility
- How to cultivate, engage and grow individuals in order to retain talent
- How to revitalize low performing teams
- How to design your organization for the new way of working
- Understanding rewards & recognition in an Agile environment
Developing and Maturing Agile Roles
Ideas on how to accelerate the growth and development of your Agile talent: