Accelerate Business Agility by Investing in Measurement & Growth
- Measure your current Business Agility maturity and develop actionable next steps for growth
- Benchmark your Business Agility maturity with others
- Understand Agile adoption success across teams and programs
- Use data to inform decisions and develop Agile talent with AgileVideos.com
Watch 3 min Overview Video
- Measure Team Health
- Enable Self Learning
- Develop Agile Talent
- Scaling Agile
- DevOps Maturity
- Leadership Agility
- Lean Portfolio Mgmt.
- Team Design & Value Streams
- Product Mgmt. & Discovery
- Customer Seat at the Table
- HR and Talent Agility
- Ops, Finance, Legal/Audit, Sales/Mktg
- Anticipate Customer Needs
- Disrupt Before Being Disrupted
- Relentless Improvement
Measure Maturity + Performance
Measure and improve Agile and Digital maturity at the Team, Program and Agency level. Leverage integration with Jira Align and other ALMs for performance data.
Analyze Multi-Team Data
Rollup data across hundreds of teams and programs, identify patterns and areas for improvement. Translate these to actionable growth plans that are tracked overtime.
Enable Scalable Self-Learning
Access the Growth Portal which enables scalability and sustainability of the transformation by empowering teams/programs to access consistent guidance and recommendations related to each competency they want to improve.
Accelerate Talent Development
Develop Agile talent quickly through our individual role-based radar assessments and deep dive training.
Scale Agile Learning
Get Certified as an
Facilitate a Team
Agile Transformation Inc. was established in 2009 and changed its name to AgilityHealth® in 2019. Our company initially focused on providing Agile training and transformation services then shifted to building products (measurement and eLearning) that enable scaling and sustainability of large-scale transformations.
- Company Size: 70
- Headquarters: Omaha, NE
The founder is Sally Elatta, an immigrant who came to the US in 2005 with a dream of building a business that can make a BIG impact in the US and the world. She’s an entrepreneur and a thought leader in the Agile and measurement space. She’s a frequent keynote and industry speaker and advises senior executives on their transformation strategy.
Learn more about the company: