A large federal banking organization embarked on a large scale transformation focused on 4 core pillars: Agile, Product, Cloud & DevOps. The goals shared were:
- Re-energizing the larger population around Agile and create common language across 2000+ team members and leaders
- Creating consistent language for measurement across all branches – both at the organization and team levels
- Talent Development for managers and key Agile roles
This federal financial leader faced challenges due to its size and scale of the separate branches operating independently.
They recognized the need to create common definitions around Agile and create consistent measurement across the branches.
Their teams have been on the journey for a few years and needed to be re-engaged and energized around the transformation. COVID also meant that new modern ways of learning must be adopted as long full day sessions were not going to be feasible.
They were seeking a solution that is scalable across all branches and cost effective.
Adoption of LEARN > MEASURE > GROW
The national center of excellence group engaged with AgilityHealth to design a rollout plan that would start with Learning then move into Measurement & Growth.
LEARN with AgileVideos.com
AgileVideos was the first step in the process and was implemented using a series of engagement webinars (see below) and the proper communication from the CIO level.
- Assignment of executive champion and implementation team
- Intro to Scrum and Intro to Kanban webinars
- 2 ScrumMaster Role Overview webinars
- 2 Product Owner Role Overview webinars
- 2 Agile Manager Role Overview webinars
- Communication Email from CIO
- Automation of Usage Reporting
Find out more about AgileVideos and how it can help you scale your Agile learning
courses is truly commendable.“
Over a 6 months period, there was a high level of engagement which reflected a hunger for learning across many roles including managers and leaders.
Role based 12 week learning plans were completed by many participants and the feedback was that the learning was practical and easy to apply in daily work.
Additional branches continue to implement and rollout AgileVideos as their learning platform to up-skill roles in a consistent way. See below for engagement metrics.
Scrum Masters &
Product Owners &