Develop Agile Talent
A holistic program to transform the critical roles that enable high-performing teams.
Accelerating Talent Development
Agile and new ways of working are impacting many roles across all levels. We’ve identified 5 key ones to target for 2020 in addition to specialized roles. Scrum Master, Product Owners/Product Managers, Agile Managers, RTE/Program Managers, Coaches. Invest in these key roles so they can sustain and mature the teams they lead towards your agility journey.
Video: Agile Talent Development
The Four Quadrants
What Is a Role-Based Radar?
- Role-Based Radars allow an individual to complete a self-evaluation via an online assessment
- Designated Reviewers also complete an assessment for that individual (360 feedback)
- Gain insight on competency level performance – recognizing strengths as well as development areas
- Analyze the results and develop an individual improvement & growth plan
- Rollup data across a cohort and analyze patterns
Lessons We’ve Learned
- Start by clearly defining the Agile Role Architecture
- Align on competencies, skills and jobs to be done at all levels
- Align talent development goals with team goals
- Develop targeted individual and management level “Growth Plans”
- Provide access to role-specific multimodal learning and growth resources
- Promote targeted mentorship and Community of Practice networks