- Learn Collaboration & Facilitation Techniques
- Understand the Roles required to Facilitate Effective Meetings
- Deep dive into The Role of the Facilitator
- Assess your Facilitation Skills & build Growth Plan
- Learn Effective Listening & Questioning Techniques
- Understand Methods for Gathering & Processing Information
- Practice the Five Patterns of Group Collaboration
- Build the Skills Needed to Manage, Resolve Conflict & Build Consensus
Effective Facilitator Radar
- Why Do We Need Collaboration?
- Collaboration Roles
- Basic Skills of a Facilitator
- Effective Facilitator Assessment
- Preparing for a Session – Define the Purpose & Agenda
- Identify Audience & Environment
- Enabling “Group Memory”
- Techniques for Managing & Resolving Conflict
- Managing Group Dysfunctions
- Listening & Questioning Skills
- Advanced Techniques for Info Gathering
- Closing the Group Meeting
Anyone in your organization who facilitates meetings regularly will benefit from this two day workshop.
Roles that we recommend: Team Facilitators, ScrumMasters, RTEs, Product Owners, Analysts, Architects, Business Customers, IT/Business Leaders, Developers, Executives, Managers, Operations, Product Managers, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Testers.