- Learn collaboration & facilitation techniques
- Understand the roles required to facilitate effective meetings
- Deep dive into the role of the facilitator
- Assess your facilitation skills & build growth plan
- Learn effective listening & questioning techniques
- Understand methods for gathering & processing information
- Practice the five patterns of group collaboration
- Build the skills needed to manage, resolve conflict & build consensus
Effective Facilitator Radar
- Why do we need collaboration?
- Collaboration roles
- Basic skills of a facilitator
- Effective facilitator assessment
- Preparing for a session – define the purpose & agenda
- Identify audience & environment
- Enabling “group memory”
- Techniques for managing & resolving conflict
- Managing group dysfunctions
- Listening & questioning skills
- Advanced techniques for info gathering
- Closing the group meeting
Anyone in your organization who facilitates meetings regularly will benefit from this two day workshop.
Roles that we recommend: Team Facilitators, ScrumMasters, RTEs, Product Owners, Analysts, Architects, Business Customers, IT/Business Leaders, Developers, Executives, Managers, Operations, Product Managers, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Testers.