Enterprise Business Agility® Baseline
Enterprise Business Agility is the operating model for enabling business agility. It’s a journey that requires parallel investment in several key pillars. This jump start will help you learn about EBA and assess your maturity across the 7 areas of investment with a plan that is unified and aligned.
- What is Business Agility and how to accelerate the journey?
- How mature is our transformation and where should we focus next?
- How do we use data to drive decisions on where to invest?
- How do we engage senior leaders and business stakeholders on this journey?
- How do we scale our internal change agents and enable each area to own their transformation?
- Webinar: Educate, engage and excite senior leaders and change agents on Enterprise Business Agility
- Assessment: Assess current maturity state for your transformation across the 7 pillars of EBA & identify focus areas
- Strategy & Roadmap: Identify transformation outcomes and develop a plan/roadmap for the target pillars
- Optional: Form/standup your cross-functional transformation team (roles, norms, cadences, tools)
- Optional: Build an enablement plan and up-skill internal change agents
This session defines the scope of the jump start engagement, which groups will engage and develop rollout plan
Setup & Configuration
This step includes:
- Configuration of AgilityHealth and setup of teams and participants
- Setup of tags and users
Transformation Team Kickoff
Kickoff session for the transformation team to form team agreements around how they will work together, tools, cadence and plan for the quarter
Execute the transformation plan in quarterly increments with a focus on 1-3 pillars during each quarter across different work streams
Enable the organization to scale and sustain the transformation by building internal change agents, growth portal customization and strengthening the COE
Sample Outputs and Screen Shots:
EBA Assessment Results PDF
EBA Growth Plan Sample
Multi-Team Rollup Radar