Agile Framework & Mindset
“Apply Agile thinking to create high performing teams”
Agile is a mindset, defined by values, guided by principles and manifested through many different practices. Business agility depends upon a strong foundation in applying Agile principles, processes and frameworks along with embracing Lean and Agile thinking.
This pillar includes the following competencies: Agile Methods, Scaled Agile Planning, Facilitation and Collaboration, and Agile/Lean Mindset.
Problems We Are Solving
- Slow time to market, can’t deliver fast enough for customer’s needs
- Quality/rework issues, little customer engagement
- Silos, handoffs, heavy processes, lack of trust/communication
- Multi-tasking, starting work but not getting it to done
- Role specialization and confusion, ‘not my task’ thinking
- Lack of predictability and learning, catching failure too late
- Shift from a plan-driven to a value-driven organization, measured by delivery of business value
- Cross-functional stable teams eliminate waste caused by multi-tasking and high work in progress (WIP), measured by reduced decreased cycle time
- Predictable delivery of value through defined planning and execution cadences across teams, measured by increase in predictability and customer confidence
Real World Agile for Teams
We walk you through an end-to-end Agile lifecycle journey (Scrum or Kanban) from visioning, story writing, planning & estimating all the way to iteration retrospective using YOUR own backlog.
Effective Facilitation & Collaboration
Your teams will learn the most effective facilitation and group collaboration skills that will ensure your group sessions are focused, produce value and free of common dysfunctions.
Scaled Agile (SAFe) Training
SAFe is a proven, codified, and publicly-facing knowledge base that is used to successfully scale Lean-Agile development in the larger software enterprise. Explore our offerings for SAFe.
SAFe Release Train Health & Portfolio Health Radars
The AgilityHealth SAFe agile assessment radars provide a powerful way to assess the health of your release trains and portfolios by digging deeper into the key dimensions for success and visualizing the results.
The goal of our Agile Program Health Radar is to measure the effectiveness of planning & execution across multiple teams.
Team Health Radar
Our most popular & powerful benchmark for measuring the health of Agile teams.
- Agile mindset not fully understood or embraced
- Inconsistent Agile techniques & methods applied throughout the organization
- Overlaps with Stable Teams
Change Management Solutions
- Agile mindset demonstrated at the top level of the organization
- Enterprise Agile standards are set while allowing the teams autonomy on agile techniques & team norms
- Agile mindset embedded within the organizational DNA