Agile Framework & Mindset
“Apply Agile thinking to create high performing teams”
Agile is a mindset, defined by values, guided by principles and manifested through many different practices. Business agility depends upon a strong foundation in applying Agile principles, processes and frameworks along with embracing Lean and Agile thinking.
This pillar includes the following competencies: Agile Methods, Scaled Agile Planning, Facilitation and Collaboration, and Agile/Lean Mindset.
Problems We Are Solving
- Slow time to market, can’t deliver fast enough for customer’s needs
- Quality/rework issues, little customer engagement
- Silos, handoffs, heavy processes, lack of trust/communication
- Multi-tasking, starting work but not getting it to done
- Role specialization and confusion, ‘not my task’ thinking
- Lack of predictability and learning, catching failure too late
- Shift from a plan-driven to a value-driven organization, measured by delivery of business value
- Cross-functional stable teams eliminate waste caused by multi-tasking and high work in progress (WIP), measured by reduced decreased cycle time
- Predictable delivery of value through defined planning and execution cadences across teams, measured by increase in predictability and customer confidence
SAFe Release Train Health & Portfolio Health Radars
The AgilityHealth SAFe agile assessment radars provide a powerful way to assess the health of your release trains and portfolios by digging deeper into the key dimensions for success and visualizing the results.
- Agile mindset not fully understood or embraced
- Inconsistent Agile techniques & methods applied throughout the organization
- Overlaps with Stable Teams
Change Management Solutions
- Agile mindset demonstrated at the top level of the organization
- Enterprise Agile standards are set while allowing the teams autonomy on agile techniques & team norms
- Agile mindset embedded within the organizational DNA