Agile Framework & Mindset
“Apply Agile thinking to create high performing teams”
Agile is a mindset, defined by values, guided by principles and manifested through many different practices. Business agility depends upon a strong foundation in applying Agile principles, processes and frameworks along with embracing Lean and Agile thinking.
This pillar includes the following competencies: Agile Methods, Scaled Agile Planning, Facilitation and Collaboration, and Agile/Lean Mindset.
Problems We Are Solving
- Slow time to market, can’t deliver fast enough for customer’s needs
- Quality/rework issues, little customer engagement
- Silos, handoffs, heavy processes, lack of trust/communication
- Multi-tasking, starting work but not getting it to done
- Role specialization and confusion, ‘not my task’ thinking
- Lack of predictability and learning, catching failure too late
- Shift from a plan-driven to a value-driven organization, measured by delivery of business value
- Cross-functional stable teams eliminate waste caused by multi-tasking and high work in progress (WIP), measured by reduced cycle time
- Predictable delivery of value through defined planning and execution cadences across teams, measured by increase in predictability and customer confidence
This pillar focuses on the below competencies. The Learn More links take customers and certified EBA Strategists to resources inside our measurement and growth platform, AgilityHealth. Use your AgilityHealth login to access.
Agile for Technology Teams
Agile Methods are a family of development processes (Scrum, Kanban, XP), not a single approach to software development. These methods support core Agile values and principles, allowing the organization to learn and adapt quickly. Learn More
Scaled Agile Planning
Scaled Agile Planning is applying Agile methods, practices and team design across the organization to align plans and activities from the top, strategic level, down to the detailed level where teams are working to deliver through short iterations. Learn More
Agile For Business Teams
An Agile Mindset is a set of beliefs and viewpoints that support an Agile environment where teams can become high-performing. Lean Thinking is about delivering more value with the same or less resources by eliminating waste across organizations and business processes. Learn More
Related Radar Assessments
Team Health Radar
Our most popular & powerful benchmark for measuring the health of Agile teams.
The goal of our Program Health Radar is to measure the effectiveness of planning & execution across multiple teams.
Scaled Agile Framework Radars
These 8 assessment radars provide a powerful way to assess maturity and business agility by digging deeper into the key dimensions for success and visualizing the results.
Related Workshops & Jump Starts
Real World Agile for Teams
This workshop is designed to kickstart a technology team on their Agile journey. New to Agile or existing Agile teams will gain value learning and improving their Agile adoption and maturing their team health and practices.
Real World Agile for Business Teams
This workshop is designed to kickstart a non-technology /business team on their Agile journey. New to Agile or existing Agile teams will gain value learning and improving their Agile adoption and maturing their team health and practices.
Advanced Agile for Teams
This workshop is a deep dive into the finer and sometimes more difficult aspects of Agile methods that will allow teams to tailor their process to the needs of their specific team and customers.