Enabling Enterprise Business Agility | 1.5 Days
Enabling Enterprise Agility Description
This workshop is intended for senior leaders and change agents who are actively transforming their organization to learn about the key pillars needed for successful business agility transformations.
You will walk away with an understanding of concrete solutions and participate in activities tailored to your specific transformation challenges. Transformation leaders will learn how to enable enterprise level business agility transformations to technology groups and business areas across the enterprise. We will spend time exploring each of the seven pillars within the Enterprise Business Agility Model in detail, developing the skills necessary to lead a transformation within each pillar.
Participants will also receive the EBAS (Enterprise Business Agility Strategist) certification in addition to the *IC-Agile BAF certification. *Customized workshops might not qualify for IC-Agile BAF.
- Discuss the challenges and drivers for EBA
- Understand the scope of the EBA Model
- Explore the “Lean Portfolio Management” and “Organizational Structure and Design” Pillars in depth.
- Understand current challenges with market strategy, execution across your organization and why change is imperative
- Gain a high-level understanding of the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Management, breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity and applying modern funding models
- Explore the Organizational Structure and Design pillar and analyze different approaches for team design and alignment to end to end value delivery
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your transformation
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar and how to mature design thinking and lean product development within your areas
- Explore the Agile Framework and Mindset pillar to understand the principles, values, methods and strategies for adopting and scaling Agile. Design a maturity roadmap to help teams (business or technology) mature (crawl, walk, run, fly)
- Explore and discuss the key enterprise agility metrics that matter
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Understand our proven strategy and approach to enabling business agility