Leadership & Culture Transformation
“When you succeed as a leader… the team says WE did it!”
Leadership and Cultural Transformation reflects the need to integrate Agile principles at the leadership level to allow for the full realization of a highly collaborative and high performing culture. Leadership shifts from a top-down, directive style to creating an environment to support empowered teams and allowing the people closest to the work to make decisions in alignment with the leadership direction. Leaders focus their efforts on vision, strategy, growing people and removing organizational impediments.
This pillar includes Servant Leadership, Leading Agile Teams, Tactical to Strategic Leadership and Adaptive Leadership.
Problems We Are Solving
- Lack of empowerment, low engagement and morale
- Leaders use command and control to lead
- Tactical focus, no strategic foresight
- Rigid, top-down organization cannot adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Culture driven by fear of failure and avoiding mistakes
- Leaders build healthy high-performing, empowered and autonomous teams, measured by team morale and self-organization
- Leaders provide clear vision and guidance to teams and lead through times of uncertainty, measured by clarity of vision and delivery of business value
- Leaders are more strategically focused, less tactical, measured by faster obstacle removal and process improvement
Adaptive Leadership Journey
Leadership transformation isn’t a training course, it’s a journey. We designed a unique Adaptive Leadership transformation program that takes your executives, leaders and managers through a custom roadmap of learning, 1:1 coaching, 360 assessments each quarter with the goal of acquiring skills that enable business agility and high performance.
Reflect on your own leadership style, identify what triggers your command/control behaviors and learn practical skills for empowering individuals and teams so you can unleash their performance.
Leading Agile Teams
The course focuses on the Leadership Triangle (ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Technical/Solution Leads) AND Managers and helps them embrace a deep understanding of their role and how to lead high performing self-organizing teams.
Effective Facilitation & Collaboration
Learn the most effective facilitation, participation and group collaboration skills that will ensure your group sessions are focused and produce value.
Transforming from Tactical to Strategic Leadership
Designed for leaders who want to learn how to transform to a strategic mindset and learn the most critical skills for taking a strategy to execution.
- Top level sponsorship lacking
- Command & control leaders
- Incentives are not aligned to value delivery
- Too many independent decision tracks / lack of collaboration amongst management
- Executives & managers do not know how to manage Agile Teams
Change Management Solutions
- Adaptive leadership series
- Enterprise incentives
- Top level executive example, championship, ownership & engagement
- Individual leadership coaching & mentor programs