Make it Stick
“Create measurable, lasting success”
Leading a Business Agility transformation takes planning, time and effort and often represents a large investment. For the change to provide lasting value, it is important to “make it stick” and avoid falling back into old patterns and behaviors.
The competencies that support making a permanent change include: Build Internal Capacity, Continuous Measurement and Growth, Agile Talent Management and Change Management.
Problems We Are Solving
- Not enough experience or knowledge on new methods/skills
- Reverting back to old ways of thinking and working
- Fear and resistance to change, no change management plan
- Hiring practices, job descriptions and performance appraisal practices don’t fit the Agile model
- No clarity on vision, direction or measurable goals for the transformation
- Increasing support, knowledge and buy-in for the transformation, measured by engagement or resistance level
- Meaningful metrics are used to create growth plans at the team, program, portfolio and enterprise level, measured by improved organizational health and performance
- Traditional hiring, rewards and performance management practices have been replaced with modern Agile talent management measured by individual and team growth and attracting the right talent
Our Agile Coaches will work on site with your Individuals, Teams, Programs, Portfolios and/or your entire Enterprise and will customize their coaching approach to meet your critical deliverables.
Train the Trainer
Enable your internal trainers with the skills and support they need to deliver our Agile & Cultural Workshops while providing a cost effective and scalable training solution for your organization.
- Lack of governance
- Change Management plan not being executed
- Lack of Change Champions
- Link between the transformation team and the communications/brand team is broken
Change Management Solutions
- Agile Enterprise Organization
- Reinforcement plans executed
- Communication plans are championed & fully executed
- Fully functioning & empowered enablement teams
- Strong unity & collaboration amongst the necessary communications teams