“Continuous delivery of business value”
Technology Agility evolves the technical culture, processes and tools toward quality and efficiency. Building trust and collaboration, minimizing waste and creating effective feedback loops are key aspects in meeting the overall goal of delivering business value more quickly.
Technology Agility includes Vision and Architecture, Technical Excellence and Innovation, Software and Tools and DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
Problems We Are Solving
- Unstable and hard to maintain operating environments
- Slow response to changing business needs
- Testing ideas is costly and high risk
- Lack of innovation and process improvement around technical practices and solutions
- Slow recovery times
- High defect rates
- Customer value is delivered quickly, measured by time to market and responsiveness to change
- Ideas are safely and effectively tested in Production, measured by customer satisfaction
- Technical debt is avoided or resolved timely, measured by quality and lower costs
- Happier, more productive teams, measured by team morale
- Faster resolution of problems, measured by resolution time
- Fewer escaped defects, measured by quality
Technical Health Radar
Helps a technology transformation team assess the current state of the technical maturity of program/product line or organization.
DevOps Health Radar
Technology Delivery team(s) can gain visibility into their current DevOps maturity, identify key areas for growth, and develop a concrete growth plan of action for the next quarter at the team and leadership/organizational levels.