Gaining Executive Buy-In
At the EBA Summit this past September, Celeste shared her journey & challenges in gaining executive & team buy-in while pursuing an agile transformation.
The video recording of Celeste’s presentation and slides can be found here.
Background & Challenges
- A large, global company
- 34,000+ employees
- Many partners
- Footprint in 18 countries & 3 manufacturing sites
- Core Values = People, Tenacity, Collaboration, Innovation, Customer Focus
- The transformation started in IT
- A lot of work in the funnel – push to “crank it out”
- Teams were overworked, tired & not happy
- Lack of understanding in DevOps connection
- Built trust by continually asking the question “What keeps you up at night?”
- Celebrated innovation
- Laid a foundational for experimental culture
- Took time to hear the voice of the teams – utilizing the AgilityHealth® TeamHealth Radar
- Continually re-tested the vision
- Utilized focal points from within the Enterprise Business Agility Model
- Taking “transformation” to HR
- Starting with the AgilityHealth® Agile Leader Health Radar
- Will continue to select incrementally select applicable pillars within the EBA Model
Want to Learn More?
- Learn more about AgilityHealth®