Grow your talent in measurement, continuous improvement and enterprise business agility strategy
Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator
Learn how to facilitate effective Team Measure & Grow workshops using AgilityHealth
- Understand the value of measurement and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Learn the keys to success for facilitating a engaging and actionable TeamHealth Retrospective
- Understand the 5 dimensions of the TeamHealth radar and how to introduce them
- Learn the qualitative vs quantitative metrics provided
- Participate in a TeamHealth Retrospective simulation
- Practice analyzing team health radars and developing growth plans
- Learn how to ensure accountability and follow through
Agile Coaches, Sr. Scrum Masters, Managers and other team leaders who want to improve the health and performance of their teams and meet the basic requirements above.
- 1 year Agile experience
- Group facilitation skills
AgilityHealth Coach Certification
Learn how to leverage DATA to take teams to the next level by recognizing patterns on their radar and coaching them in a targeted approach while enabling them to help themselves grow.
- TeamHealth refresher, common team profiles and correlations on the radar
- Recognizing patterns for Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing teams
- Forming Teams – common patterns (vision & outcomes, role clarity, training/coaching, foundation, stability & allocation, planning)
- Stabilizing Teams – common patterns (leadership, conflict resolutions, flow/quality/value, product discovery)
- Real World Challenges
- Multi-team analysis and growth planning
- Engaging managers & leaders on the journey
- Developing your own coaching skills
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- RTEs/Program Managers
- Change Agents
- You’ve already completed the AgilityHealth Facilitator Certification and attended or facilitated several TeamHealth retrospectives.
- You are currently (or moving to) a role where you will be coaching teams and helping them accelerate their maturity and performance.
Enterprise Business Agility Strategist
Learn about the 7 key pillars needed to assess and accelerate Enterprise Business Agility transformations.
- Understand current challenges with market strategy, execution and across your organization and why change is imperative
- Learn about the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Learn to facilitate/lead a Transformation Strategy and Roadmap session for your organization
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar and how to mature design thinking, lean product development within your areas
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Mgmt, breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity and modern funding models
- Explore the Org Structure and Team Design pillar and analyze different approaches for team design and alignment to end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for teams (business or technology) and to help them crawl, walk, run, fly with an Agile/Lean Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your teams’ transformation
- Develop a plan to Make it Stick and sustaining the transformation
- Explore the Technology Transformation required to enable the business agility transformation
- Earn the ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) accreditation.
- Transformation Executives and Enterprise Agile Coaches.
- Change Agents and Organizational Leaders leading the Business Agility Transformation
- Transformation Executive or Organizational Leader
- Otherwise an Enterprise Agile Coach, or one of our transformation customers