Take your Agile skills to the next level with our AgilityHealth Certifications
Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator
Learn how to facilitate a TeamHealth Retrospective (2.5 hr session) and develop actionable growth plans.
1 Day Workshop
Public and Private
- Learn the purpose, deliverables, and agenda for facilitating a TeamHealth Retrospective
- Understand the 5 dimensions of the TeamHealth radar and how to introduce them
- Participate in a TeamHealth Retrospective simulation
- Practice analyzing team health radars and developing growth plans
- Learn how to set up teams and run retrospectives
Agile Coaches, Sr. ScrumMasters, Managers and other team leaders who want to improve the health and performance of their teams and meet the basic requirements above.
- 1 year Agile experience
- Group facilitation skills
Enterprise Business Agility Strategist
Learn about the key pillars needed for successful business agility transformations.
3 Day Workshop
or Private Group
- Understand current challenges with market strategy, execution and across your organization and why change is imperative
- Learn about the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Learn to facilitate/lead a Transformation Strategy and Roadmap session for your organization
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar and how to mature design thinking, lean product development within your areas
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Mgmt, breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity and modern funding models
- Explore the Org Structure and Team Design pillar and analyze different approaches for team design and alignment to end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for teams (business or technology) and to help them crawl, walk, run, fly with an Agile/Lean Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your teams’ transformation
- Develop a plan to Make it Stick and sustaining the transformation
- Explore the Technology Transformation required to enable the business agility transformation
- Earn the ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) accreditation.
- Transformation Executives and Enterprise Agile Coaches.
- Change Agents and Organizational Leaders leading the Business Agility Transformation
- Transformation Executive or Organizational Leader
- Otherwise an Enterprise Agile Coach, or one of our transformation customers
Certified Agile HR & Talent Strategist
Learn the knowledge necessary to embrace new ways of thinking and working, including people engagement practices that are more humanistic and values-based.
2 Day Workshop
or Private Group
- Introduce HR professionals to Agile and the key role they need to play in Agile organizations
- Understand the various organization design options that liberate knowledge workers and promote cross-functional collaboration
- Explore the new roles, outcomes, and competencies embedded within Agile organizations
- Explore what a learning organization means and what culture is required to achieve such an organization
- Introduce the various learning modalities that exponentially develop knowledge workers
- Explore talent acquisition strategies and tactics
- Understand what motivates and engages knowledge workers – extrinsic and intrinsic
- Introduce various reward and recognition strategies that are important to knowledge workers
- Senior HR/People Leaders & Change Agents
- Enterprise Agile Coaches & Transformation Leaders
Current responsibilities that may include: People development, Recruitment, Performance management, Compensation, Employee engagement/motivation