Grow your talent in measurement, continuous improvement and enterprise business agility strategy
Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator
Learn how to facilitate effective Team Measure & Grow workshops using AgilityHealth
- Understand the value of measurement and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Learn the keys to success for facilitating a engaging and actionable TeamHealth Retrospective
- Understand the 5 dimensions of the TeamHealth radar and how to introduce them
- Learn the qualitative vs quantitative metrics provided
- Participate in a TeamHealth Retrospective simulation
- Practice analyzing team health radars and developing growth plans
- Learn how to ensure accountability and follow through
Agile Coaches, Sr. Scrum Masters, Managers and other team leaders who want to improve the health and performance of their teams and meet the basic requirements above.
- 1 year Agile experience
- Group facilitation skills
Continuous Improvement Champion Certification
Learn how to setup Measure & Grow programs for success and enable leaders and teams on the journey.
- Understand the role and expectations of a CI Champion
- Learn how to set-up and lead a successful Continuous Improvement program
- Learn how to form Continuous Improvement Leadership Teams
- Learn how to influence managers /leaders and ensure commitment and action to growth plans
- Learn how to roll-up and leverage AgilityHealth data to develop insights and identify growth opportunities
- Understand the health and performance of your teams /programs at different levels of your organization
- Learn how to utilize Insights and Dashboards to identify where to invest and prioritize organizational improvements
CI change leaders, managers, coaches, data analysts and team leaders who are responsible for removing obstacles and improving the overall performance of teams in their organization.
5+ years experience
Agility OKR Champion
Learn how to define, align, measure and achieve outcomes using OKRs
- Learn how to shift from outputs to outcomes based planning
- The OKR cycle (set, align, share, check-in, achieve)
- Learn how to write effective OKRs
- Learn how to define leading, impact, balancing key results and choosing the right metrics
- Understand which groups define which outcomes at each level
(Enterprise, Portfolio vs Product/Program leadership teams)
- Understand how to define 3 year strategic intent outcomes (OKRs) and aligning initiatives
- Defining annual outcomes (OKRs) and aligning EPICs
- Understanding the difference between KPIs vs Outcomes/OKRs
- Make outcomes transparent through visualization (Outcomes Dashboard)
- Learn the cadence for checking in on outcomes
- How to measure progress, document learnings and continuously optimize OKR achievement
Enterprise, portfolio and product leaders from both business, operations, technology backgrounds who are in charge of defining, aligning and ensuring successful outcomes are achieved. Change agents and OKR consultants are also welcome to join to support their organization and clients through this journey.
8+ years of professional experience
Enterprise Business Agility Strategist
Learn about the 7 key pillars needed to assess and accelerate Enterprise Business Agility transformations.
- Understand current challenges with market strategy, execution and across your organization and why change is imperative
- Learn about the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Learn to facilitate/lead a Transformation Strategy and Roadmap session for your organization
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar and how to mature design thinking, lean product development within your areas
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Mgmt, breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity and modern funding models
- Explore the Org Structure and Team Design pillar and analyze different approaches for team design and alignment to end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for teams (business or technology) and to help them crawl, walk, run, fly with an Agile/Lean Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your teams’ transformation
- Develop a plan to Make it Stick and sustaining the transformation
- Explore the Technology Transformation required to enable the business agility transformation
- Earn the ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) accreditation.
- Transformation Executives and Enterprise Agile Coaches.
- Change Agents and Organizational Leaders leading the Business Agility Transformation
- 12+ years of professional experience