Grow your talent in measurement, continuous improvement and enterprise business agility strategy
Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator
Learn how to facilitate engaging TeamHealth retrospectives and develop actionable growth plans.
- Understand the value of measurement and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Learn the keys to success for facilitating a engaging and actionable TeamHealth Retrospective
- Understand the 5 dimensions of the TeamHealth radar and how to introduce them
- Learn the qualitative vs quantitative metrics provided
- Participate in a TeamHealth Retrospective simulation
- Practice analyzing team health radars and developing growth plans
- Learn how to ensure accountability and follow through
Agile Coaches, Sr. Scrum Masters, Managers and other team leaders who want to improve the health and performance of their teams and meet the basic requirements above.
- 1 year Agile experience
- Group facilitation skills
Continuous Improvement Strategist
Learn the knowledge and skills needed to help an organization design a Measurement and Continuous Improvement Strategy across teams, programs, portfolios and the enterprise.
- Understand the Enterprise Agility journey and what to measure at each level
- Clearly define the 3 types of metrics at each level (maturity, performance, outcomes)
- Learn key strategies for gathering data, enabling growth and making data driven decisions
- Learn how to facilitate a CI Strategy workshop and define a roadmap
- Gain deeper knowledge of the measurement jump starts and when to recommend each one
- Understand how to rollout a Continuous Improvement program and change mgmt required
- Learn how to engage and educate leaders and managers on their new role
- Enterprise Coaches
- Transformation and Change Leaders
- Organizational Development
- Have several years of experience leading large scale transformations
- Strong passion for measurement and continuous improvement
- Solid change management background
- Familiarity or experience with AgilityHealth is helpful
Enterprise Business Agility Strategist
Learn about the key pillars needed for successful business agility transformations.
- Understand current challenges with market strategy, execution and across your organization and why change is imperative
- Learn about the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Learn to facilitate/lead a Transformation Strategy and Roadmap session for your organization
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar and how to mature design thinking, lean product development within your areas
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Mgmt, breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity and modern funding models
- Explore the Org Structure and Team Design pillar and analyze different approaches for team design and alignment to end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for teams (business or technology) and to help them crawl, walk, run, fly with an Agile/Lean Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your teams’ transformation
- Develop a plan to Make it Stick and sustaining the transformation
- Explore the Technology Transformation required to enable the business agility transformation
- Earn the ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) accreditation.
- Transformation Executives and Enterprise Agile Coaches.
- Change Agents and Organizational Leaders leading the Business Agility Transformation
- Transformation Executive or Organizational Leader
- Otherwise an Enterprise Agile Coach, or one of our transformation customers