Accelerate your Agile and Digital transformation maturity across your teams, programs, and portfolios
- Visualize and manage your team structure, understand your team stability, role allocation and team makeup
- Get a baseline assessment and improve maturity for Agile, Culture, DevOps, SAFe®, Product, Portfolio and other domains
- Visualize the three metrics in one platform (maturity, performance, outcomes/OKRs)
- Save millions by identifying gaps early and use data to mitigate performance risks.
- Measure mission outcomes/OKRs and ensure teams are aligned to outcomes
- Develop talent and develop the individual and team capabilities to adopt new ways of working
Watch 3 min Overview Video
Measure Maturity + Performance
Measure and improve Agile and Digital maturity at the Team, Program and Agency level. Leverage integration with Jira Align and other ALMs for performance data.
Analyze Multi-Team Data
Rollup data across hundreds of teams and programs, identify patterns and areas for improvement. Translate these to actionable growth plans that are tracked overtime.
Enable Scalable Self-Learning
Access the Growth Portal which enables scalability and sustainability of the transformation by empowering teams/programs to access consistent guidance and recommendations related to each competency they want to improve.
Accelerate Talent Development
Develop Agile talent quickly through our individual role-based radar assessments and deep dive training.
Scale Agile Learning
Get Certified as an
Facilitate a Team
Agile Transformation Inc. was established in 2009 and recently changed its name to AgilityHealth® in 2019. Our company initially focused on providing Agile training and transformation services then shifted to building products (measurement and eLearning) that enable scaling and sustainability of large-scale transformations.
- Company Size: 70
- Headquarters: Omaha, NE
The founder is Sally Elatta, an immigrant who came to the US in 1998 with a dream of building a business that can make a BIG impact in the US and the world. She’s an entrepreneur and a thought leader in the Agile and measurement space. Sally is a frequent keynote and industry speaker and advises senior executives on their transformation strategy.
Learn more about the company: