TeamHealth® & Organization Baseline
Get a baseline across all your teams (Agile, non-Agile) and identify targeted growth areas for teams in addition to organizational items for leaders to address.
- Establish a baseline of TeamHealth® (or other radars) across your teams to gain visibility into the current maturity and performance.
- Analyze patterns across teams and build team level, organizational and enterprise improvement plans.
- Enable self-learning by providing targeted recommendations for each competency through the Growth Portal.
- Engage leaders and managers in removing obstacles through Continuous Improvement Leadership Teams
Enterprise Business Agility® Baseline
Educate leaders on EBA and assess your current Enterprise Business Agility transformation maturity at the Portfolio/Division level. Use this data to build a transformation strategy and roadmap
- Educate, engage and excite senior leaders and change agents on Enterprise Business Agility
- Assess current maturity state for your transformation across the 7 pillars of EBA
- Identify transformation outcomes and develop a 3 month plan for the target pillars
- Optional: Form your cross-functional transformation team (roles, cadences, tools, enablement)
Accelerate Talent Development
Accelerate and scale Talent Development through the LEARN > MEASURE > GROW > MENTOR program. Up-skill key roles and create a culture of continuous learning and mentorship.
- Develop a scalable strategy for talent development across key roles.
- Leverage existing radars or customize your own.
- Deliver a role deep dive workshop which includes a role based 360 assessment.
- Build the Growth Portal with self-learning resources and recommendations for each competency
- Rollup of data across each role and development of management level improvement plans.
Outcomes Based Planning
Learn how to build measurable business outcomes (one year and quarterly), align teams at all levels to them, and build a check-in cadence to review and achieve them.
- Learn how to build measurable yearly outcomes using Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) at the portfolio level.
- Learn to create quarterly achievable outcomes at the product/program levels.
- Roll out AgilityHealth’s Outcome Alignment Dashboard across the portfolio(s).
- Embed outcome check-in review within existing ceremonies. Leadership readout end of quarter.
Team Structure and Org Design for Agility
Jump start your shift from Project to stable Product teams that are aligned to outcomes and can accelerate the delivery of value through this unique jump start.
1-5 Portfolios | 3-6 months
- Gain clarity on current demand portfolios or value streams
- Current state team design and gap analysis
- Design future state (logical and physical) models
- Build implementation and change management plans
- Execute change and team of team planning kickoff
Learn by doing how to be an effective discovery team that can validate ideas before giving them to the delivery teams.
- Learn how to design the right discovery team with the right skills and members
- Learn and practice the key discovery steps using a real world outcome and practical design thinking tools
- Learn to select between options, validate ideas and build experiments
- Learn to work one quarter ahead of the teams and be ‘ready’ for delivery
Enable modern leadership skills across executives, senior leaders and middle managers that support and accelerate your organization’s enterprise transformation.
12 weeks – x months
- Learn why organizations are transforming and the top 5 areas of change
- Understand Enterprise Business Agility and the capabilities needed to enable the flow of value across your enterprise
- Understand and articulate what modern leadership looks like
- Complete a baseline assessment of Leadership Agility and build a targeted individual growth plan
- Design a leadership learning roadmap with short modules offered every 2 weeks, monthly or quarterly
- Re-assess Leadership Agility for the target cohort every 6 months
Build Internal Business Agility Change Agents
Sustain and scale your transformation efforts by building internal change agents with the right skills and expertise across the 7 pillars of Enterprise Business Agility
1-Many Portfolios | 6-12 Weeks
- Design a strategy for building a change agent program and key skills needed to develop
- Communicate program, recruit participants and qualify applicants
- Engage change leaders in a kickoff workshop to understand program goals and learn the capabilities and specialities needed
- Engage each cohort in a 6-10 week learning track where they learn, apply, get a mentor and pair
- Each participant will be assigned a real-world project to implement and practice their new skills while delivering value
- Program Demo Day, graduation and awards ceremony
AgilityHealth® Measurement and Continuous Improvement Strategy Workshop
This one-day session will help you develop a measurement and continuous improvement strategy with a clear roadmap for what to measure at each level and design the right jumpstart to meet your needs. The session engages the right leaders, managers and stakeholders to build the plan and gain buy-in and support for execution.