This 1-day workshop teaches designated individuals from your company how to set up, prepare, facilitate and follow up on a Lean Product Health Retrospectives by certifying them as AgilityHealth Facilitators. The Facilitator plays a crucial role in the organization’s utilizing of AgilityHealth and their goals include providing a positive retrospective experience, assessing the maturity of your product leadership team and developing a quarterly roadmap and plan for the next quarter.
Who should attend:
Agile Coaches or Product SME’s familiar with the Product Leadership team, including both discovery and delivery members.
- Learn the purpose, deliverables, and agenda for facilitating a Lean Product Health Retrospective
- Understand the dimensions of the Lean Product Health radar and how to introduce them
- Gain confidence in facilitating by participating in a Lean Product Health Retrospective simulation
- Gain understanding in how to analyze the Lean Product Health Radar, understand your current maturity across the product Leadership Team and learn to develop a quarterly roadmap/plan for the next quarter
- Learn how to set up teams and schedule retrospectives