AgilityHealth® Org Baseline
Baseline the maturity and performance across your Agile and non-Agile teams within a target Portfolio or Line of Business. Kickstart a continuous improvement program at all levels with actionable data. Answer these critical questions across your teams:
- What is the current maturity and performance across all teams and products/programs? (Agile and non-Agile)
- How can we use data to make decisions about where to target and invest in support?
- How can we enable teams to help themselves sustain and improve their growth?
- Where do we have talent gaps? Where can managers help?
- Establish a baseline of TeamHealth® (or other radars) across your teams to gain visibility into the current maturity and performance.
- Analyze patterns across teams and build team level, organizational and enterprise improvement plans.
- Enable self-learning by providing targeted recommendations for each competency through the Growth Portal.
- Leadership readout of results with targeted recommendations and action plan.
- Training for managers and leaders on their role supporting Continuous Improvement and removing obstacles.
The strategy sessions defines the program goals, radars to use at each level, identify stakeholders, configuration needs and build the rollout roadmap.
Setup & Configuration
This step includes configuration of AgilityHealth, training for admins or power users and setup of tags, radars, users and teams.
Certification & Education
This step includes certification for Facilitators (AHFs), AgilityHealth CI Overview for Leaders, Managers and Scrum Masters.
Communication & Scheduling
This includes execution of communication from leaders related to CI program goals. Scheduling of retrospectives, leadership readout and CI training.
(Big Room Retros)
Facilitate the team retrospective assessments using Big Room Retros or individual team format. Build team growth items and debrief with managers.
Data Analysis & Insights
Rollup data across teams, identify patterns and opportunities. Develop insights for key areas to target and recommended next steps.
Leadership Readout & Action Plan
Review data and results with leaders, share insights and recommendations. Build organizational level growth items for leaders to support the teams.
CI for Managers and Leaders
Provide training for managers and leaders on their new role in supporting continuous improvement and removing obstacles for the teams.
Jump Start Implementation Strategy
The jump start strategy sessions sets up the rollout successfully by defining the program goals and scope of teams included. We determine which radars to use at each level, identify stakeholders, define customization needs, identify target launch dates and build the rollout roadmap.
AgilityHealth Facilitator Certification
This workshop certifies internal facilitators to run retrospective assessments for individual teams or as a Big Room Retrospective workshop. They learn how facilitate the session, analyze results and build a growth plan for teams and organizational items for managers/leaders to address.
Big-Room Retrospectives help organizations establish a health and maturity baseline, gathering information across a large number of teams all at one sitting. A Big-Room AgilityHealth® Retrospective enables organizations to foster a collaborative environment where the voice of the teams is heard and generates momentum for Continuous Improvement.
Scaling Measurement and Growth
This workshop is for enterprise level coaches who will be analyzing the rollup data across teams, identifying patterns, designing recommendations and leading the leadership readout sessions in addition to ensuring accountability for growth action items.
CI for Managers and Leaders
This workshop dives deeper into the new role and expectations of managers and leaders in accelerating the overall agility and performance of their organization by focusing on continuous improvement. This is a practical hands-on working session that teaches 'Agile' practices to help managers organize, breakdown and execute on their improvement backlog iteratively.
Sample Outputs and Screen Shots:
Big Room Retrospective (BRR)
Insights Dashboard | Team Agility
TeamHealth PDF Output
Multi-Team Rollup Radar