AgilityHealth® Outcomes Based Planning
Learn and adopt outcomes / OKR based planning across your Portfolio, Products and Teams to ensure alignment to strategy. Learn how to build measurable business outcomes at the 3 year, 1 year and quarterly levels. Leverage the AgilityHealth Outcomes Dashboard to align teams and make them visible. Assess teams current ways of working, mindset and behaviors to identify obstacles.
- Build 3 year, annual and quarterly outcomes using Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
- Learn how to link outcomes to your initiatives and deliverables (output).
- Learn how conduct outcome focused quarterly portfolio planning sessions
- Roll out AgilityHealth’s Outcome Alignment Dashboard across the organization.
- Assess your teams Ways of Working, Mindsets and Behaviors to identify obstacles and create a culture of engagement and alignment
- Embed outcome check-in and reviews within existing ceremonies at all levels.
Outcomes Jump Start Strategy
This strategy session defines the program goals and scope, assess current state of maturity, identify stakeholders and build the program roadmap and timeline.
Creating Effective Outcomes
This step includes workshops for leaders to learn and build their 3 year, 1 year and quarterly outcomes. These are hands-on learning and doing sessions with real output.
Setup and Configuration
This step is to setup and configure the AgilityHealth Outcomes/OKR dashboard. This includes setting up the team and org structure, users and provide basic training for the key roles.
Quarterly Planning with Outcomes
This workshop simulates a quarterly planning session where day 1 is focused on vision and outcome alignment and day 2 is focused on aligning the work and capacity planning.
Team Agility & OKR Workshop
This workshop helps teams align on outcomes, assess their current state for Ways of Working, Mindsets and Behaviors so they can identify any obstacles getting in their way.
Outcome Check-in and Tracking
Monthly check-in on outcome progress and embedding outcome check-ins into current ceremonies (ex: demos and reviews) to avoid the common outcome pitfalls.
Insights and Learning
This activity involves reviewing progress towards outcomes across the teams, analyzing obstacles, creating insights and recommendations for improvement.
Quarterly Outcome Review /Demo
This end of quarter outcomes demo is schedule before the planning meeting and aims to demonstrate progress towards outcomes, share learnings and impediments.
Outcomes Jump Start Strategy
The jump start strategy sessions sets up the rollout successfully by defining the program goals, measures for success and scope. We will identify the key stakeholders, workshops to be delivered and create a detailed implementation plan.
Building Measurable Outcomes with OKRs
This workshop aims to guide senior executives and portfolio leaders through hands on experience how to create 3-Year and 1-Year Outcomes for their Portfolios using the Objectives & Key Results method and leveraging the AgilityHealth Outcomes dashboard.
Building Measurable QUARTERLY Outcomes with OKRs
This workshop brings portfolio, product and technology leaders together to create quarterly OKRs that align to the yearly outcomes to drive the right focus for teams for the next quarter and measure the right leading indicators for success.
Team Agility & OKR Workshop
The Team Agility & OKR Workshop is a powerful deep-dive retrospective that brings clarity to the annual and quarterly outcomes the team should be focused on while assessing the teams ways of working and mindsets and behaviors. Your team will complete the assessment, visualize the results in the radar, have open conversation on how they're doing and pick 2-3 improvement actions for the next quarter.
Lean Portfolio Quarterly Strategy Planning
This quarterly planning workshop is for portfolio, product and technology leaders to come together to prioritize and plan out the Demand and Capacity for the next quarter. Day 1 focuses on outcome alignment, Day 2 is focused on output/work definition and capacity planning.
Lean Portfolio Team Formation
This is a facilitated team visioning workshop where portfolio and product leaders will determine the right structure, skills and people to form a Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) team to lead the ongoing activities for their portfolio.
Sample Outputs and Screen Shots:
Agility OKR Champion
Learn how to define, align, measure and achieve outcomes using OKRs
- Learn how to shift from outputs to outcomes based planning
- The OKR cycle (set, align, share, check-in, achieve)
- Learn how to write effective OKRs
- Learn how to define leading, impact, balancing key results and choosing the right metrics
- Understand which groups define which outcomes at each level
(Enterprise, Portfolio vs Product/Program leadership teams)
- Understand how to define 3 year strategic intent outcomes (OKRs) and aligning initiatives
- Defining annual outcomes (OKRs) and aligning EPICs
- Understanding the difference between KPIs vs Outcomes/OKRs
- Make outcomes transparent through visualization (Outcomes Dashboard)
- Learn the cadence for checking in on outcomes
- How to measure progress, document learnings and continuously optimize OKR achievement
Enterprise, portfolio and product leaders from both business, operations, technology backgrounds who are in charge of defining, aligning and ensuring successful outcomes are achieved. Change agents and OKR consultants are also welcome to join to support their organization and clients through this journey.
8+ years of professional experience