You’ve been adopting Agile methods and getting better at delivery, but how do you really measure how you’re doing as a team? Everyone wants metrics but which ones really matter? Which metrics give you visibility into your health and performance as team so you can take real action towards growth? In this seminar, you will learn about the concept of Team Health, learn what it takes to become a high-performing team, learn how to measure what really matters and become very intentional about accelerating your growth and maturity as a team.
Who should attend:
Anyone on an Agile Team (targeting ScrumMasters, POs, and Team Members)
- Learn about common Team Health challenges
- Understand the most effective metrics used to measure your health and performance
- Learn how to build actionable growth plans for improvement each quarter
- Understand how organizational impediments and growth items are identified and rolled up for Leadership to own
- Gain insights into how to best prepare for your AgilityHealth TeamHealth Retrospective