Measurement Jump Start
Product Owner Talent Development
This jump start program provides a holistic yet structured approach to developing internal Product Owners covering the 4 areas needed to accelerate and scale your talent development program.
- LEARN: Build an Product Owner specific learning roadmap
- MEASURE: Define and assess target competencies with a clear maturity path
- GROW: Enable self-learning and growth for Product Owners
- MENTOR: Build a strong mentorship program, strengthen communities of practice
This jump start aims to deliver the following outcomes:
- Define a talent development strategy for the Product Owner role
- Rollout program across 20 – 100+ Product Owners
- Leverage role based assessment to identify strengths and gaps
- Build growth plans for each participant
- Roll-up data across the cohort and identify patterns across the cohort
- Leadership readout and build organizational plans for leaders
Role Deep Dive & Self-Assessment
Learn about your role and expectations with a deep dive into each part of the radar. Complete your self-assessment.
1/2 Day Session
Invite others to complete 360 assessment and give you constructive feedback.
Review results with individuals (coach + peer to peer) and build growth items for individuals and where managers can help.
3 Hr Session
Rollup results and identify patterns. Review program results with leaders, share insights and recommendations. Build organizational growth items for leaders.
2 Hr Session
Kickoff & Strategy
The strategy sessions helps define the program goals, scope and build an implementation plan and roadmap for this role across the 4 talent development areas above.
Setup and Configuration
This step includes configuration of AgilityHealth teams and basic training for your power users.
This optional workshop helps accelerate customization of the existing radar OR development of a new one.
Communication & Scheduling
Prepare deep-dive workshop for target roles webinar plus formal communication on program goals and scheduling.
The talent development strategy workshop helps define the scope of the rollout. This includes the program goals, target roles and the detailed implementation plan.
There are two 1-hour seminars offered, one to kickoff the program and communicate goals with the participants, second is for the coaches & managers who will be reviewing results and building growth plans.
Product Owner Role Deep Dive
This workshop provides an overview of the Product Owner role radar, target competencies and what 'great' looks like. The self-assessment is completed at the end of this session.
Rollup data across the cohort group, review program results with leaders, share insights and recommendations. Build organizational level growth items for leaders to support the role. Agree on next steps.
Sample Outputs and Screen Shots:
Product Owner PDF Output
Individual Growth Plan
Product Owner Radar