- Recognize the importance of Agile Principles and the benefits driving Agile adoption.
- Experience engaging Scrum Processes – with best practices from other Agile methods.
- Map the appropriate Agile processes to what will fit best within your organization.
- Build a model for team success based on shared learning within common context.
- Learn real-world creative techniques for story identification, estimating, prioritization and other key Agile practices.
- Use an end-to-end example project scenario for maximum learning retention.
- Create transparency in tools and techniques for communication.
- Empower and inspire teams to deliver outstanding results for your customers.
Course Outline (2 Day)
- The What and Why of Agile
- Agile Methods
- The Agile Team
- Moving from Outputs to Outcomes
- The Agile Planning Framework
- Creating the Product Backlog
- Breaking Down Epics
- Backlog Refinement
- Sizing & Estimating
- Multi-Sprint / PI Planning
- Discovery vs Delivery
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Execution
- Closing Out the Sprint
- Adopting Agile Methods
Who Should Attend
Cross-functional technology team members who want to learn how to apply Agile and modern ways of working to their environment.