The Agility Health SAFe® maturity assessment allows organization adopting the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) to gain an understanding of how their organization is doing in their implementation of SAFe®. Executives, managers and organizational leaders will be able to clearly see where the strengths, improvement areas and barriers exist in their ability to effectively scale their Agile and Lean practices.
SAFe® Maturity Assessments
Built in collaboration with the creators of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), the Agility Health SAFe® Maturity Assessment provides a metrics-focused view into the maturity of an organization’s implementation of SAFe®. Key areas to be assessed will include:
- Effectively running Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Execution of Portfolio and Program planning
- Building Architectural Runways
- Effectiveness of Release Management Teams, System Teams, Product Management, etc.
- Running coordinated Release Planning events
- Overall flow of work from Program Portfolio Management (PPM) down to Agile execution teams Etc.
Watch the 3 Min video to learn more about AgilityHealth or request more information.
Contact Us Today!
Learn more about SAFe® Metrics Assessment and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) Certification by calling us at 402-809-1489. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there.