Agility Health: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Maturity Assessments
The Agility Health SAFe maturity assessment allows organization adopting the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to gain an understanding of how their organization is doing in their implementation of SAFe. Executives, managers and organizational leaders will be able to clearly see where the strengths, improvement areas and barriers exist in their ability to effectively scale their Agile and Lean practices.
SAFe Maturity Assessment
Built in collaboration with the creators of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), the Agility Health SAFe Maturity Assessment provides a metrics-focused view into the maturity of an organization’s implementation of SAFe. Key areas to be assessed will include:
- Effectively running Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Execution of Portfolio and Program planning
- Building Architectural Runways
- Effectiveness of Release Management Teams, System Teams, Product Management, etc.
- Running coordinated Release Planning events
- Overall flow of work from Program Portfolio Management (PPM) down to Agile execution teams Etc.
Watch the 3 Min video to learn more about AgilityHealth or request more information.
Contact Us Today!
Learn more about SAFe Metrics Assessment and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Certification by calling us at 402-809-1489. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there.