Talent Development Jump Start
This jump start program provides a holistic yet structured approach to talent development for leadership and team roles. To truly accelerate talent development we’ve design this AgilityHealth Talent Program:
- LEARN: Build role specific learning roadmap
- MEASURE: Define and assess target competencies with a clear maturity path
- GROW: Enable self-learning and growth
- MENTOR: Build a strong mentorship program, strengthen communities of practice
- Define a talent development strategy for the target role(s).
- Definition of competencies for the target role and design of the radar (or customize existing).
- Education on giving and receiving feedback and coach/manager training.
- Roll out of role based assessment (individual and 360) during a role deep dive session.
- Execute results review and build individual growth plans (1:1 or peer to peer session).
- Rollup data across the cohort and identify patterns, build Organizational level growth plans (for mgmt).
- Training on updating the Growth Portal with self-learning resources and recommendations for each competency.
- Leadership readout session and action plan.
Talent Development Strategy
The strategy sessions helps define the program goals, scope, identify stakeholders, determine configuration needs and build a plan and roadmap.
Radar Design & Development
This workshop helps accelerate development of a new radar or customization of an existing radar for the role you want to develop talent for.
Setup and Configuration
This step includes configuration of AgilityHealth, training for admins or power users and setup of tags, radars and teams.
Training & Communication
This includes training for managers, coaches and individuals plus formal communication from leaders related to the program goals.
Deep Dive Role Workshop
Deliver workshop for target role that covers their role and expectations and how success is measured.
Complete Self Assessment & 360
Complete role based self-assessment during the role deep dive workshop (or short seminar). Send follow up 360 assessment.
Review results with individuals (manager, mentor, peer to peer) and build growth items. Rollup results across a cohort and analyze patterns.
Review program results with leaders, share insights and recommendations. Build organizational level growth items for leaders to support the role. Agree on next steps.
These short seminars are offered to the team members who will be giving or receiving feedback to introduce the talent development program and prepare for healthy outcomes.
Sample Outputs and Screen Shots:
Scrum Master PDF Output
Agile Leader – Group Assessments
Agile Leader – Self vs. Group
Individual Growth Plan