Take a deep dive into the maturity, performance and outcomes of your team!
The Team Agility & OKR Workshop is a powerful deep-dive retrospective that brings clarity to the annual and quarterly outcomes the team should be focused on while assessing the teams ways of working and mindsets and behaviors. Your team will complete the assessment, visualize the results in the radar, have open conversation about how you’re doing and pick 2-3 improvement actions for the next quarter.
Part 1: Intro & Alignment on Outcomes/OKRs (25 min)
- Introductions and kickoff from leader | 5min
- Introduce the strategic annual outcomes/OKRs | 10 min
- Build quarterly outcomes for next 90 days | 10 min
Part 2: Radar Overview and Assessment (45 min – 1 hr)
- Team Agility Overview and Video | 5 min
- Team Agility Radar walkthrough | 10 min
- Everyone completes the assessment | 25-35 min
Part 3: Retrospective & Growth Plan (1 hr)
- Review the results and walkthrough responses | 15 min
- Group breakouts to identify 1-2 areas of growth | 10 min
- Share findings and rank top items | 10 min
- Create well written growth items with clear success criteria, owners and timeline | 10 min
- Conclude workshop and get participant feedback | 10 min
- Action items | 5 min
- Clarity on Annual and Quarterly outcomes (using OKRs)
- Current state assessment of team maturity
- Current state assessment of performance metrics
- 1-3 prioritized improvement items
- Post workshop report and recommendations from our team
- Check-in in 2 weeks then monthly with the team leaders to ensure progress is made
- Repeat the workshop in 3 months and measure progress and growth. Identify new areas of focus
Click to expand the image
Top Measurement Challenges
Clarity & Alignment
Where should we improve? What’s the maturity roadmap? How can we have a common definition of what ‘great’ looks like?
Where are we now? Where do we want to be? How do you know we’re improving? How can we leverage data driven insights not gut feel?
Measurement with no action is worthless data. How will we identify real improvement actions? Where do we need leaders to remove obstacles for teams?
Train an Internal Agility Facilitator
Facilitate a Team Agility Workshop