This 1-day workshop teaches designated individuals from your company how to set up, prepare, facilitate and follow up on TeamHealth Retrospectives by certifying them as AgilityHealth Facilitators. The Facilitator plays a crucial role in the organization’s utilizing of AgilityHealth and their goals include providing a positive retrospective experience, creating a solid growth plan with the team and obtaining valuable feedback for team growth.
Who should attend:
Agile Coaches, Sr. ScrumMasters, Managers and other team leaders who want to improve the health and performance of their teams and meet the basic requirements listed in this article.
- Learn the purpose, deliverables, and agenda for facilitating a TeamHealth Retrospective
- Understand the 5 dimensions of the TeamHealth radar and how to introduce them
- Gain confidence in facilitating by participating in a TeamHealth Retrospective simulation
- Gain understanding in how to analyze the TeamHealth Radar and develop a team growth plan
- Learn how to set up teams and schedule retrospectives