The State of Enterprise Business Agility
Along with his wealth of experience, Evan shared the State of Enterprise Business Agility with the audience at the EBA Summit this past September.
Evan’s presentation and slides can be found here.
- Agility is not an invention or management consultants, the world has always been unpredictable and uncertain
- The world has more new companies and fewer older companies
- To thrive; we need to be responsive, adaptive, resilient & change according to the needs of customers
- Constraints today are Finance, Human Resources, Compliance, Sales & Marketing
- Partners need to be as Agile as the companies they work with
Domains of Business Agility
- Dive deeper into The Domains of Business Agility
Three Key Predictors
Organizations are reporting the following key benefits of business agility.
Evan concluded by challenging the audience to think about how they are progressing – work on what makes you feel proud & know that you are achieving something of value. This is not about agile, not about scrum, not about being more adaptable, this is about basic human dignity. At the end of the day, an agile organization creates dignity for those who work there.
- How does your company measure up? 2020 Global Business Agility Survey
- Results from the 2019 Business Agility Report
- Learn more about the Business Agility Institute
- Join us in NYC at the Business Agility Conference
- Join us in NYC for the Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Certification
- Learn more about AgilityHealth®