- September 20, 2019
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Venue: Accenture - Chicago
This one day workshop will run on Friday, September 20, 2019 from 8:30am – 3:30pm CST
This workshop is intended for Senior Executives who are preparing to transform their organization or accelerate (kick-start) their organizational journey to Enterprise Business Agility.
This exclusive, invitation-only event is designed for senior leaders and executives who are leading enterprise transformation initiatives and looking to accelerate this journey with practical, real world patterns from others. This one day workshop will cover the following topics:
What is Enterprise Business Agility?
- Real world case studies for accelerating the journey
- Maturing enterprise portfolio planning and optimizing team design for FLOW
- Shifting focus from Outputs (deliverables, features) to Outcomes (results)
- Measuring what matters and enabling a culture of continuous improvement
- The role of executives and leaders enabling the new ways of working
- Discover new markets through rapid experimentation
Please bring with you three real world transformation challenges and you will leave with practical solutions for addressing them. Most importantly this session will create connections and inspiration for the journey forward.
Sally Elatta, Founder of AgilityHealth & CEO of Agile Transformation, Inc.
Evan Campbell, Managing Director, Accenture | SolutionsIQ
- Transformation Executives / Leaders
- Senior Executives
- Organizational Leaders Transforming Organizations