- May 23, 2017 - May 25, 2017
3:30 am - 11:30 am CST
This three-day class certifies participants for both of these certifications: AgilityHealth Enterprise Business Agility Coach (EBAC) and ICAgile Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF). | WATCH EBA Overview Video
Participants will learn how to take their coaching skills to the enterprise level and help executives and leaders, beyond technology areas, design and execute a Business Agility Transformation roadmap.
We will spend half a day on each of the six pillars within our Enterprise Business Agility Model, developing the skills necessary to lead a transformation within each pillar.
- Learn how to facilitate a Business Agility Transformation Strategy workshop and a quarterly execution roadmap
- Lead organizational re-design workshops that align cross-functional enterprise teams to value streams (capacity management)
- Learn how to facilitate development of a Lean Portfolio transformation strategy, help visualize demand/capacity and facilitate quarterly Big Room Portfolio planning workshops
- Design strategies for gaining buy-in from transformation stakeholders such as leaders from business, finance, product development, PMO, HR, legal and others
- Learn how to enable ‘Customer Seat at the Table’ during opportunity assessment, solution discovery and continuously as part of team delivery
- Learn how to design an Adaptive Leadership and cultural transformation roadmap for Sr. Leaders and Managers. Engage HR for enabling the future of Agile leaders and talent management
Who Should Attend:
- Transformation Executives and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Change Agents and Organizational Leaders leading the Business Agility Transformation