Jan 30 AgilityHealth Facilitator Certification | In-person
- AHF Certification | 01.30.17
January 30, 2017
2:30 am - 10:30 am
6220 Shiloh Road Suite 400, Alpharetta, Georgia, 30005, United States
After completing this workshop participants will:
- Know the purpose, agenda and deliverables of a TeamHealth Retrospective Assessment.
- Understand the 5 TeamHealth dimensions, questions asked for each and know how to articulate them to workshop attendees.
- Have the ability to walk through a detailed Demo of the AgilityHealth assessment tool and gain the confidence in providing this demo/walk-through to organization leaders and teams.
- Have participated in a simulation of the TeamHealth Retrospective assessment facilitated by our experts.
- Have practiced facilitating the TeamHealth retrospective introduction and dimension review with a smaller sub-team.
- Learn the top Dos and Don’ts when facilitating this session and lessons learned from our expert facilitators.
Upon Completion of the Certification:
- You will receive an official ‘AgilityHealth Facilitator’ (AHF) Certificate and may display the logo and abbreviation in your title.
- You will have access to deliver one FREE TeamHealth assessment and continue to deliver the assessments with paid subscriptions.
- You will receive valuable course materials, TeamHealth radar and flashcards.
- You’ll be invited to the private AgilityHealth Facilitator Linkedin Group to collaborate with others in the certified community.