- Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Certification
April 16, 2019 - April 18, 2019
10:30 am - 6:30 pm CST
|Early Bird||$2,695.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale
December 20, 2018
|Regular||$2,995.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale
March 16, 2019
Join us in Phoenix! This three day class will run on Tuesday April 16th through Thursday 18th from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Mountain Standard Time.
*Updates to come: The location for the Phoenix EBAS class is still being finalized.
This workshop is intended for senior leaders and change agents who are actively transforming their organization to learn about the key pillars needed for successful business agility transformations.
You will walk away with concrete solutions and participate in activities tailored to your specific transformation challenges. Transformation leaders will learn how to enable enterprise level business agility transformations including business areas and beyond the technology groups. We will spend time exploring each of the seven pillars within the Enterprise Business Agility Model in detail, developing the skills necessary to lead a transformation within each pillar.
You will receive both of these certifications: Enterprise Business Agility Strategist (EBAS) and ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF). | Watch EBA Overview Video
- Understand current challenges with market strategy, execution and across your organization and why change is imperative
- Learn about the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Learn to facilitate/lead a Transformation Strategy and Roadmap session for your organization
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar and how to mature design thinking, lean product development within your areas
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Mgmt, breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity and modern funding models
- Explore the Org Structure and Design pillar and analyze different approaches for team design and alignment to end to end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for teams (business or technology) and to help them crawl, walk, run, fly with an Agile Framework & Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your teams transformation
- Develop a plan to Make it Stick/Sustain the transformation
Explore the Technology Agility required to enable the business agility transformation
Who Should Attend:
- Transformation Executives and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Change Agents and Organizational Leaders leading the Business Agility Transformation