March 12-13 Executive Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Certification | In-Person (1.5-Day Workshop)
- Executive Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Certification
March 12, 2018 - March 13, 2018
7:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us in NYC! This one and a half day class will run on Monday March 12 from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Eastern Time and Tuesday March 13 from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm Eastern Time.
The objective of this Executive workshop is to bring senior leaders, who are actively transforming their organization towards Business Agility, together to learn from one another and walk away with concrete solutions to their specific transformation challenges. Feel free to invite another senior leader from your company to register!
You will walk away with concrete solutions and participate in activities tailored to your specific transformation challenges. Transformation leaders will learn how to enable enterprise level business agility transformations including business areas and beyond the technology groups. We will spend time exploring each of the seven pillars within the Enterprise Business Agility Model in detail, developing the skills necessary to lead a transformation within each pillar.
You will receive both of these certifications: Enterprise Business Agility Strategist (EBAS) and ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF). | WATCH EBA Overview Video
This workshop is being held just before the Business Agility Conference. We encourage you to attend the conference, as well. Registration for the Business Agility Conference is separate and can be done here: http://businessagilityconf.com/2018/us/.
- Understand current challenges with market strategy, execution and across your organization and why change is imperative
- Learn about the 7 pillars of an Enterprise Business Agility transformation
- Complete a baseline Business Agility health assessment to understand your current state
- Learn to facilitate/lead a Transformation Strategy and Roadmap session for your organization
- Deep dive into the Customer Seat at the Table pillar and how to mature design thinking, lean product development within your areas
- Deep dive into Lean Portfolio Mgmt, breaking work into quarterly outcomes, visualizing demand and capacity and modern funding models
- Explore the Org Structure and Team Design pillar and analyze different approaches for team design and alignment to end to end value delivery
- Design a maturity roadmap for teams (business or technology) and to help them crawl, walk, run, fly with an Agile/Lean Mindset
- Design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables your teams transformation
- Develop a plan to Make it Stick and sustaining the transformation
- Explore the Technology Transformation required to enable the business agility transformation
Who Should Attend:
- Transformation Executives and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Change Agents and Organizational Leaders leading the Business Agility Transformation