TEST EVENT March 12-13 Executive Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Certification | In-Person (1.5-Day Workshop)
- Executive Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Certification
March 12, 2018 - March 13, 2018
7:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us in NYC! This one and a half day class will run on Monday March 12 from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Eastern Time and Tuesday March 13 from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm Eastern Time.
This Executive workshop is by invitation only and our objective is to bring senior leaders, who are actively transforming their organization towards Business Agility, to come together, learn from one another and walk away with concrete solutions to their specific transformation challenges. Feel free to invite another senior leader from your company to register!
This class certifies Executives for both of these certifications: AgilityHealth Enterprise Business Agility Strategist (EBAS) and ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF). | WATCH EBA Overview Video
Executives will learn how to take their skills to the enterprise level, beyond technology areas, and to design and execute a Business Agility Transformation roadmap.
We will spend time exploring each of the seven pillars within our Enterprise Business Agility Model in detail, developing the skills necessary to lead a transformation within each pillar.
This workshop is being held just before the Business Agility Conference. We encourage you to attend the conference, as well. Registration for the Business Agility Conference is separate and can be done here: http://businessagilityconf.com/2018/us/.
- Learn how to facilitate a Business Agility Transformation Strategy workshop and build a quarterly execution roadmap
- Lead organizational re-design workshops that align cross-functional enterprise teams to value streams (capacity management)
- Learn how to facilitate development of a Lean Portfolio transformation strategy, help visualize demand/capacity and facilitate quarterly Big Room Portfolio planning workshops
- Design strategies for gaining buy-in from transformation stakeholders such as leaders from business, finance, product development, PMO, HR, legal and others
- Learn how to enable ‘Customer Seat at the Table’ during opportunity assessment, solution discovery and continuously as part of team delivery
- Learn how to design an Adaptive Leadership and cultural transformation roadmap for Sr. Leaders and Managers. Engage HR for enabling the future of Agile leaders and talent management
Who Should Attend:
- Transformation Executives and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Change Agents and Organizational Leaders leading the Business Agility Transformation