- Agile Talent & HR
May 1, 2019 - May 2, 2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST
This 2 day class will run Wednesday, May 1 through Thursday, May 2, 2019, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Central Time.
To remain competitive and relevant in today’s ever-changing business world, companies are implementing new ways of working to decrease their time-to-market, increase output quality, and hire and retain employees to support the work. Addressing Agile Talent and HR is a critical piece to the Agile transformation roadmap. Agile journeys are only successful when enabling and driving the people, team, leadership and change needed.
This workshop is intended for senior HR/People leaders, change agents, coaches, and trainers who are actively transforming their organization. Current responsibilities may include:
- People development
- People recruitment
- Performance management
- Employee engagement and motivation
Participants will come away with the knowledge necessary to embrace new ways of thinking and working, including people engagement practices that are more humanistic and values-based.
This certification is part of a specialized journey within Enterprise Business Agility and is aimed at people who are leaders in Human Resources (HR) / People Team or Transformation departments. They are part of an organization aiming to adopt Agile thinking and practices or have embarked upon an Agile transformation, irrespective of their industry.
By completing this course, participants will receive 2 certifications:
- AgilityHealth Enterprise Business Agility – Talent Strategist Certification
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Business Agility Agile Talent (ICP-TAL) certification
- Introduction to Agile Talent
- Module 1 – Talent Acquisition
- Module 2 – Organization Design, Roles & Career Paths
- Module 3 – Enabling Effective Performance
- Module 4 – Learning & Development
- Module 5 – Agile Mindset of HR
You will receive these certifications: