As a global business community, we’re being forced to limit travel due to the recent onset and spread of COVID-19. High-performing distributed teams (Agile and non-Agile) are the best way to sustain momentum. But how do you keep virtual teams performing at their highest levels?
In this webinar, Sally Elatta, founder and CEO of AgilityHealth®, presents five strategies you can immediately use to double-down on continuous improvement efforts.
1. Implementing virtual Big Room Retrospectives
2. Leveraging data to establish improvement plans
3. Enabling teams with self-learning resources
4. Training leaders to identify and remove obstacles to value delivery
5. Stabilizing teams with role-based training